The Norstar Call Pilot 100 and 150 business voice mail delivers scalable advanced voice mail messaging to growing small and mid-sized businesses. Call Pilot supports Businesses from as little as 10 to 300 voice mail users with basic applications such as Voice Mail, Automated Attendant and Call Screening to advanced applications such as Custom Call Routing, Unified Messaging, Desktop Messaging, Basic Call Center, ACD, Park and Page, Outbound Transfer and Voice Mail Networking (AMIS and VPIM) and many other features. The Call Pilot Family is ideal for small and mid-sized businesses. As your business grows, the Call Pilot can expand with you through a simple migration path to more sophisticated features which are Embedded applications and activated with a simple Software key-code upgrade.
NORTEL STARTALK FLASH VOICE MAIL
Norstar StarTalk Flash voice mail provides voice messaging and automated attendant capabilities to businesses with one to forty users. It’s designed to work with your Norstar business communications system. Features include Auto Attendant, single digit dialing (Custom Call Routing), Cascading Off-Premise Message Notification, and Integrated Calling Line ID. The intuitive Norstar LCD Window steps the user through the features of Flash Voice Mail and reduces training costs.
- Auto Attendant: Works completely on its own, serving as an automated receptionist and making sure your business is answered promptly and properly, 24 hours a day.
- Auto Operator: Routes and reroutes calls. Custom Call Routing features act like a super-efficient switchboard operator, using Auto Attendant to bypass the receptionist and ensure important outside calls are routed directly to the person the caller wants to speak with.
- Auto Messenger: Records and sends voice messages. Voice Mail features act like an electronic messenger, making sure to accurately record what your caller said and how they said it. Stores your messages in your personal mailbox. Incoming callers hear a greeting in your own voice.
- Tight integration with Calling Line ID: Allows you to create personalized greetings for key customers and suppliers to give them that extra service.
- Integration with Flash ACD Auto Call Distribution: Helps you create a small order desk, reservations office, customer service department, or technical support center. Callers can leave a message in a general voice mailbox or wait in queue for the next available employee while listening to digital voice announcements promoting your products or services. Your agents can log in from any Norstar station without dedicating the station to the ACD. The Flash ACD system can be programmed from any Norstar station with a 2-line display.
- Flash voicemail comes in two models:
- Flash 2: For business sites with 1-24 users that can benefit from applications such as Auto Attendant and Custom Call Routing. Includes two ports, up to 24 mailboxes, and 90 minutes of memory.
- Flash 4: For businesses with 1-40 users that need more advanced messaging applications at an affordable price. Includes 4 ports, up to 48 mailboxes, and 180 minutes of memory
- Call Center is a key-coded option requiring no additional hardware.
- Keycode obtained separately from Call Pilot 100.
- Keycode included with CallPilot 150.
- Fully functional informal Call Center featuring Call Queuing, Routing, Reporting, and Supervisory Functions.
- Skill-based routing ensures the caller gets the appropriate support person for call center functionality in a small business environment.
- Intelligent Overflow rules for each Skillset.
- Real-time and historical reporting for accurate detailed reports.
- Choice of software or hardware wallboard support for traditional or advanced Call Centers with reporting.
- Fully integrated with voicemail.
- Supports routing to Mailboxes, CCR Trees, and Auto-Attendant.
- Inbound CLID (Caller ID) Displayed on Agent’s Telephone LCD Display before call answered (configurable).
- Call Forward to Voicemail on Agent sets.
- Split-out Supervisor functionality as a separate feature.
- Custom Auto-Attendant transfer supported.
- Silent Monitoring supported.
CALL PILOT 100
- 10-mailboxes (expands to 40)
- 9-hours of storage
CALL PILOT 150
- 20-mailboxes (expands to 300)
- 60-hours of storage
- Basic Call Center
- Unified Messaging (1-license)
The Norstar Basic Call Center System for both the Call Pilot 100 and 150 platforms is compatible with the Norstar Compact and Modular Integrated Communications Systems.
This Basic Call Center supports the following:
- 20 configured agents
- 2 skillsets
- 20 routing steps/skillset
- 30 built-in announcements
- 15 lines
- 2 skillset mailboxes
- 20 Intelligent overflow rules/skillsets
- 15 simultaneous incoming calls in the system and all agents can be supervisors.