We offer VOIP telephone services to businesses in the Las Vegas valley and surrounding areas as well as all of the United States and most of Canada.
We are known for having the best quality phone service and best customer service.
Moving your business phone system to the cloud is simple and straightforward. Setup is fast, and a Vegas Telecom technician will help you achieve a smooth transition for all of your office locations and remote workers. We always give you FREE COLOR PHONES.
Low monthly fees per phone with unlimited long distance and all the features.
- Our monthly price INCLUDES FREE PHONES! (desk or cordless)
- NO EXTRA CHARGE for Auto Attendants & call groups like the other guys!
- We do free professional sounding recordings too.
EASY TO MANAGE
You can manage your entire phone system from your desktop computer. It is easy to add and change users, assign phones, manage extensions and groups anytime from anywhere in the world. Auto attendants and ringing a desk phone and cell phone simultaneously is simple.
We fully integrate employee mobile devices into the business phone system. Using the Vegas Telecom mobile app, employees can make business calls, check business voicemail and because they are using their business number, not their personal number, they maintain their business identity. Clients will see your office number as the phone number on the employee’s smart phone.
SAVE UP TO 70%
Most VoIP companies charge you by the phone. We have two models: We can charge a low monthly fee per phone with FREE Phones or we can charge you by the line for larger businesses. With either model we provide a free smartphone app and inexpensive faxing either utilizing
e-mail or we can use your existing fax machine.
No matter how many lines you get you will always get FREE Auto Attendants, UNLIMITED Long Distance Calling & inexpensive international calling!
- Get notification updates – Use our notification system to send you an email every time you get a voice or fax message, or send voice mail messages directly to your email
- Keep track of employee phone calls using your system’s online call logs. Call Recording is also included.
- Smartphone Access – Use your smartphone to access your phone system’s online information and configuration when you’re away from your desk. Make calls from your smart phone and show your office phone number for the caller id.
- Put your company directory on the system – callers can find employee extensions and voicemail boxes directly
- Route calls based on rules you provide – Is your office closed on Sunday, and after six during the rest of the week? Automatically send calls to voicemail, or to your home phone or cell phone.
- Send incoming calls to the next available number – Does your business have four customer service representatives? Use our system to ring all their phones simultaneously when a new call to that department comes in, or to ring them one at a time, in any order you specify.
- Forward calls to your home number or cellphone, to another VoIP phone, or to all three – you decide how many rings to try before forwarding to the next number, or have all the phones ring simultaneously.
- Add your own Music or message on hold or have none at all. Play your own custom message while ringing an extension or have it ring like a traditional transfer.